New User Trouble Logging On to Weather Underground

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2006
      Hi -

      I just installed WUHU on my laptop (IBM thinkpad). I am connected to
      my WS-2310, with Heavy Weather running. WUHU is picking all parameters
      from Heavy Weather, and uploading to CWOP, but I am getting a failure
      to upload to Weather Underground, saying my ID/PW is wrong. I can log
      onto the site theu my browser.

      Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any
      help!!!

      Regards -
      ktl
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2006

        ktl,

        You need to create a station ID. The station ID and password are case sensitive.

        After you are logged in to WU, click here:

        http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/usersignup.asp

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <klacour@...> wrote:

        > Hi -
        >
        > I just installed WUHU on my laptop (IBM thinkpad). I am connected to
        > my WS-2310, with Heavy Weather running. WUHU is picking all parameters
        > from Heavy Weather, and uploading to CWOP, but I am getting a failure
        > to upload to Weather Underground, saying my ID/PW is wrong. I can log
        > onto the site theu my browser.
        >
        > Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any
        > help!!!
        >
        > Regards -
        > ktl

      • Kevin
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2006
          Done!

          I actually had the ID created, but was using my email address my
          mistake. I am now officially uploading! Thanks very much!!!

          ktl