Trouble Logging In

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2006
      Hello -

      I just install WUHU on my PC. The software is receiving information
      from my station (WS-2310, using Heavy Weather on an IBM laptop). I
      keep getting ID/PW invalid errors. I have check my ID/PW at Weather
      Underground, and it works. I am also getting the software to upload to
      CWOP. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? Thanks in advance for
      your help.

      Regards -
      ktl