Re: [wuhu_software_group] Streaming Again

  • Deborah Kee
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2006
      The streaming audio is the easy part . . . I'm still trying to figure out the best way to put the sensors back up so if/when the high winds come again, it won't be blown away.

      The news has been reporting the various places that are trying to lighten the energy load and those experiencing rolling brown outs. I hope that's why you've been experiencing them, and not due to uncontrolled situations.

      I'm looking forward to seeing you on the audio stream . . . it's cool to be part of WU's work-in-progress with another great feature!

      ~ Deborah

      On 8/3/06, Jim Kelleher <jkelleher_gk6513@...> wrote:

      Sounds Great! I can't believe with what you went thru
      a couple of weeks ago you are streaming audio again.
      We've had outages and brown outs almost daily for the
      past couple of weeks. Once we get stable, I'm going to
      try to join the rest of you in streaming my local NWS.

      Jim

      http://mail.yahoo.com