Mt. Washington - My trip

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      I took a trip to the Mt. Washington Observatory yesterday. If anyone
      is interested I have uploaded my pictures at the following link. The
      photos are not edited at all, so some are sideways and some are blurry
      and will be removed. There are no titles or descriptions yet either. I
      had a few moments and it was quicker to just upload them all. As you
      will see it was a fantastic day as far as I was concerned, but I am
      sure not all enjoyed it as much as I did. I will let the pictures
      speak for themselves.

      http://nhgunns.com/MtWashington.aspx