Re: PWS uploading

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2 12:41 PM

      When you create a personal weather station account at WU you will have the opportunity to enter your location on a page at WU.

      Once you have created a WU account, and are logged in to that account, try clicking this link:

      http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/usersignup.asp

      You will be issued a Weather Station ID (different from your normal WU account).