Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: PWS uploading

  • Alan Steremberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
      Hi,

      You need to create an account on weather underground, go to:
      On 8/2/06, carlgenlnrt <carlgenlnrt@...> wrote:

      Under the WUHU software from home.comcast.net where do you enter
      your location. I just see a location under CWOP and nothing to
      enter for the Wunderground location.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Steremberg"

      --
      Alan Steremberg
      Weather Underground
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006

        When you create a personal weather station account at WU you will have the opportunity to enter your location on a page at WU.

        Once you have created a WU account, and are logged in to that account, try clicking this link:

        http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/usersignup.asp

        You will be issued a Weather Station ID (different from your normal WU account).