Re: Another WU Awesome feature

  • mike_swe_seattle
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      Cool.  I've had this up on my father-in-law's weather page for a couple months and wasn't sure if it was allowed.  I had assumed it was, since their crossdomain  file allowed it.  Glad to see it encouraged so explicitly.

      Tip: if you don't want metric units to display, change "units=both" to "units=english".
      Tip: you can pick any size you want, you don't have to use 600x400.

      If only we could control the background image!

      Mike (vicariously WU KWAENUMC4/CWOP CW5958)