Re: PWS uploading

  • carlgenlnrt
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
      Under the WUHU software from home.comcast.net where do you enter
      your location. I just see a location under CWOP and nothing to
      enter for the Wunderground location.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Steremberg"
      <alans@...> wrote:

      > No,
      >
      > You probably entered the membership process through the wrong
      direction.

      > Alan
      >
      > On 8/2/06, carlgenlnrt <carlgenlnrt@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Do you have to pay the $10 to upload your PWS to Wunderground?
      > >
      > > Carl
      > >

      > --
      > Alan Steremberg
      > Weather Underground
      > 415-543-5022 x 103
      > http://www.wunderground.com

    • Alan Steremberg
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
        Hi,

        You need to create an account on weather underground, go to:

        --
        Alan Steremberg
        Weather Underground
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006

          When you create a personal weather station account at WU you will have the opportunity to enter your location on a page at WU.

          Once you have created a WU account, and are logged in to that account, try clicking this link:

          http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/usersignup.asp

          You will be issued a Weather Station ID (different from your normal WU account).