PWS uploading

  • carlgenlnrt
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
      Do you have to pay the $10 to upload your PWS to Wunderground?

      Carl
    • Alan Steremberg
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
        No,

        You probably entered the membership process through the wrong direction.

        Alan

        --
        Alan Steremberg
        Weather Underground
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
          Under the WUHU software from home.comcast.net where do you enter
          your location. I just see a location under CWOP and nothing to
          enter for the Wunderground location.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Steremberg"
          <alans@...> wrote:

          > No,
          >
          > You probably entered the membership process through the wrong
          direction.

          > Alan
          >
          > On 8/2/06, carlgenlnrt <carlgenlnrt@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Do you have to pay the $10 to upload your PWS to Wunderground?
          > >
          > > Carl
          > >

          > --
          > Alan Steremberg
          > Weather Underground
          > 415-543-5022 x 103
          > http://www.wunderground.com

        • Alan Steremberg
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
            Hi,

            You need to create an account on weather underground, go to:

            --
            Alan Steremberg
            Weather Underground
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006

              When you create a personal weather station account at WU you will have the opportunity to enter your location on a page at WU.

              Once you have created a WU account, and are logged in to that account, try clicking this link:

              http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/usersignup.asp

              You will be issued a Weather Station ID (different from your normal WU account).