Another WU Awesome feature

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
      Not sure how long it has been there, but I just noticed right below
      the Rapid Fire display was some HTML code to embed into your home page.
      I just tried it and it is AWESOME !!
      Your Rapid Fire display is on your home page. It looks just like it
      does in WU and updates just as often.

      Thank you WU for another great feature !!

      Steve
    • mike_swe_seattle
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
        Cool.  I've had this up on my father-in-law's weather page for a couple months and wasn't sure if it was allowed.  I had assumed it was, since their crossdomain  file allowed it.  Glad to see it encouraged so explicitly.

        Tip: if you don't want metric units to display, change "units=both" to "units=english".
        Tip: you can pick any size you want, you don't have to use 600x400.

        If only we could control the background image!

        Mike (vicariously WU KWAENUMC4/CWOP CW5958)