Re: WU having problems?

  • utahweatherbear
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2006
      I believe this is a recurring problem WU has at the end of the
      month. I remember it happening before, right when the month changes
      in ZULU time (GMT). We have a couple programs at work that go wacky
      to that time as well.

      dan

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mcewenerik" <micqn@...>

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2006
        This is from the folks at WU !!!
        I know it is a bit late, but I just got home from work.

        <<The software didn't create the data table for august!
        We lost the data from 0 z to 16 z today>>