Re: WU having problems?

  • mcewenerik
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2006
      I tried uninstalling and reinstalling WUHU.exed and that didn't do
      anything.

      This brings up another question. Has anyone got WUHU to successfully
      grab the data from their laCrosse 3630 history.dat file? Its looks so
      simple i must be doing something wrong. Later~
    • utahweatherbear
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2006
        I believe this is a recurring problem WU has at the end of the
        month. I remember it happening before, right when the month changes
        in ZULU time (GMT). We have a couple programs at work that go wacky
        to that time as well.

        dan

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mcewenerik" <micqn@...>

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 1, 2006
          This is from the folks at WU !!!
          I know it is a bit late, but I just got home from work.

          <<The software didn't create the data table for august!
          We lost the data from 0 z to 16 z today>>