Re: WU having problems?

  • M. Maher
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31, 2006
      My last update was 4:37 p.m. Pacific time zone. Anyone have any ideas
      yet what's going on? Thanks,

      Marion

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "hwy9_weather"
      <akers305@...> wrote:

      > I have noticed WU hasn't updated my history since around 1955 EST.
      > Anyone else notice them having probs?
      > Steve

    • mcewenerik
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1 9:13 AM
        I tried uninstalling and reinstalling WUHU.exed and that didn't do
        anything.

        This brings up another question. Has anyone got WUHU to successfully
        grab the data from their laCrosse 3630 history.dat file? Its looks so
        simple i must be doing something wrong. Later~
      • utahweatherbear
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 1 10:27 AM
          I believe this is a recurring problem WU has at the end of the
          month. I remember it happening before, right when the month changes
          in ZULU time (GMT). We have a couple programs at work that go wacky
          to that time as well.

          dan

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mcewenerik" <micqn@...>

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 1 2:17 PM
            This is from the folks at WU !!!
            I know it is a bit late, but I just got home from work.

            <<The software didn't create the data table for august!
            We lost the data from 0 z to 16 z today>>