WU having problems?

  • hwy9_weather
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31, 2006
      I have noticed WU hasn't updated my history since around 1955 EST.
      Anyone else notice them having probs?
      Steve
    • snoker_99
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 31, 2006
        I'm noticing the same thing -- my last update on WU was at exactly
        19:55 EST. Oddly, the rapid fire section has continued to update
        normally.

        --Shawn

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "hwy9_weather"
        <akers305@...> wrote:

        > I have noticed WU hasn't updated my history since around 1955 EST.
        > Anyone else notice them having probs?
        > Steve

      • Jeffrey C. Le Doux
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 31, 2006

          Mine is being updated every 5-6 minutes.

          KMEWILTO1

          Jeff L.

          The Wilton Weather Guy

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 31, 2006
            Steve,

            Just checked my history.

            Looks like the uploads are working but the tabular data is not.

            <akers305@...> wrote:

            > I have noticed WU hasn't updated my history since around 1955 EST.
            > Anyone else notice them having probs?
            > Steve

          • Steve
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 31, 2006
              That it what I meant. Current conditions are updating but tabular/graphs aren't.
              Thanks
              Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 10:22 PM
              Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WU having problems?

              <akers305@.. .> wrote:

              > I have noticed WU hasn't updated my history since around 1955 EST.
              > Anyone else notice them having probs?
              > Steve

            • M. Maher
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 31, 2006
                My last update was 4:37 p.m. Pacific time zone. Anyone have any ideas
                yet what's going on? Thanks,

                Marion

                <akers305@...> wrote:

                > I have noticed WU hasn't updated my history since around 1955 EST.
                > Anyone else notice them having probs?
                > Steve

              • mcewenerik
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 1, 2006
                  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling WUHU.exed and that didn't do
                  anything.

                  This brings up another question. Has anyone got WUHU to successfully
                  grab the data from their laCrosse 3630 history.dat file? Its looks so
                  simple i must be doing something wrong. Later~
                • utahweatherbear
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 1, 2006
                    I believe this is a recurring problem WU has at the end of the
                    month. I remember it happening before, right when the month changes
                    in ZULU time (GMT). We have a couple programs at work that go wacky
                    to that time as well.

                    dan

                    --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mcewenerik" <micqn@...>

                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 1, 2006
                      This is from the folks at WU !!!
                      I know it is a bit late, but I just got home from work.

                      <<The software didn't create the data table for august!
                      We lost the data from 0 z to 16 z today>>