Another version of a fan aspirated system

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      Here is a link to a style I had not see before. With the large
      LaCrosse sensor, would have to go with a bigger pipe. Just thought I
      would share it with you. I recieved the link from a new neighboring
      station. He is a Meteorology major and has recently moved fairly close
      to me.
      Isn't WU wonderful, the WU e-mail was how I contacted him.

      http://www.gartholson.net/weathersensors/index.htm

      Here is another link for some reflective insulation if anyone is
      interested.
      http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv-locks/reflective-foil-
      insulation.htm