Re: upload format available?

  • stevech11
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27, 2006

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 28, 2006
        Steve,

        If you are running WUHU, you can go to the log screen and check
        the "show uploads" checkbox. On the next upload, the string will be
        shown in the log.

        Here is what a rapid fire upload looks like.

        I put *'s where my station id and password were shown.

        Time is in UTC. I believe the %3A is the colon character.

        http://rtupdate.wunderground.com/weatherstation/updateweatherstation.p
        hp?ID=*********&PASSWORD=*********&dateutc=2006-07-28+11%3A26%
        3A03&winddir=270&windspeedmph=0&windgustmph=0&tempf=67.6&rainin=0.00&d
        ailyrainin=0.04&baromin=29.91&dewptf=66.9&humidity=98&windchillf=67.6&
        weather=&clouds=&softwaretype=WUHU20423XXSP&action=updateraw&realtime=
        1&rtfreq=5.0

        a regular upload is similar to the rapid fire:

        http://weatherstation.wunderground.com/weatherstation/updateweathersta

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "stevech11" <stevech@...>
        wrote:

        > > Weather Underground is the format that I am interested in.

        > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
        > >

        > > Steve,
        > >
        > > What upload format are you refering to?
        > >
        > > Weather Underground or CWOP?
        > >
        > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "stevech" <stevech@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Is the specific format for the upload data available where I
        may read
        > > it?

      • stevech
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 28, 2006

          Anyone?

          --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "wuhu_software"

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 29, 2006
            Steve,
            Just in case you missed it.
            Post 3201 seems to answer your question.

            Steve
          • stevech
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 29, 2006

              Thank you Steve. I missed that response amidst the flurry!

              Post 3201 seems to answer your question.