WUHU 1.0.9

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2005
      All,

      I have uploaded a new version with a couple of minor tweaks.

      1) The 1.0.9 will prompt the user at initial startup to ask whether
      or not they want to run WUHU has a stand alone application (no uploads
      to Weather Underground or CWOP). This is intended for users who wish
      to use the Actions and Alerts functions of WUHU without connecting to
      the Internet. The user is only prompted if no weather server account
      informaiton is defined in the configuration file.

      2) I noticed that during the reboot of my computer, the first update
      from Heavyweather to the currdat.lst file was incomplete (some of the
      fields were set to zero, outdoor temp for instance). This resulted in
      bogus data being uploaded to the weather servers. To correct this
      condition, data is not uploaded until the 2nd update of currdat.lst.