Re: [wuhu_software_group] Check this out !!! WU NOAA Weather Radio Streaming

  • Alan Steremberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2006
      Slow and sure.. We are working on this feature. We appreciate all of the support from those of you on the 'bleeding edge' and it will be great to have a number of stations prepopulating our system when we get the rest of it live.

      Alan

      On 7/25/06, steve_03222 <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      WU has added the instructions to get started with the NWS broadcasts.
      The link below will take you to the main WIKI page and you will see a
      link at the top of the page for the NOAA Weather Radio Streaming

      http://wiki.wunderground.com/index.php/Main_Page

      Progress is being made. I am not real sure how folks will find it,
      unless you frequent the Main WIKI page, but I am sure WU has something
      in mind.

      Nice Job WU, hope we get many more participants.

      Alan Steremberg
      Weather Underground
      415-543-5022 x 103
      http://www.wunderground.com