Re: upload speed

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2006
      If you are using a WS-36xx, updates faster than one minute are not
      possible (yet). Direct serial mode is not currently supported in WUHU.

      If you are using a WS-23xx, you must use direct serial mode to
      receive updates faster than one minute. You must also have your
      console set up to use wired mode (wire between the console and the
      remote thermo unit).

      When using the currdat.lst method, Heavyweather writes the
      currdat.lst once per minute even if you are in wired mode (9 second
      updates).

      Do not set the minimum upload interval to 4 seconds. If your
      intention is to send to Weather Underground as fast as is possible,
      check the rapid fire box in the WU section.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "edwinmiles2003"