Help Needed

  • mdetwiler2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2006
      Hey Gang....I have a La Crosse 2317-EL Weather Station that was given
      to me as a Christmas Present...trying to get the WUHU software to work
      and got it loaded, but when I type in my PWS ID and password (I'm
      assuming this is my username and password from my Weather Underground
      account), it just sits there and does nothing....any thoughts?