which software package do i pick

  • bmyers288
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
      I have a La Crosse WS 2317 station with the HeavyWeather 2.0 Beta
      software. need to know all the software i will need.

      Chuck
    • jjantti2
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "bmyers288"
        <bmyers288@y...> wrote:

        > I have a La Crosse WS 2317 station with the HeavyWeather 2.0 Beta
        > software. need to know all the software i will need.

        Hi Chuck and welcome to the group!

        The HeavyWeather 2.0 Beta is probably all you need to get started with
        your weather station. Try and see if it works with your WS2317 and if
        it does, you may want to consider becoming a member of CWOP and/or
        Weather Underground. That's where WUHU software comes to play. The
        latest version of WUHU is 139.

        If you got any questions related to WUHU (and a bit of HeavyWeather
        too), post them here.

        Best Regards,
        Juha
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2005
          Chuck,

          The WUHU software is available at the alternative download site.

          See: http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

          <bmyers288@y...> wrote:

          > I have a La Crosse WS 2317 station with the HeavyWeather 2.0 Beta
          > software. need to know all the software i will need.
          >
          > Chuck

        • Barney Myers
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 8, 2005
            thanks for the infomation Juha. I will down-load try it.