Re: which?

  • Miguel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
      Hello, David!!!

      Well, after it unpacks you click on the setup file and automatically
      will open up then you will notice an icon on the bottom right side
      like where the time is you click on the icon and whala the program is
      there and you can setup your settings and passwords and then do not
      click ok when you finish, click Start on the program and presto you
      are online and sending data..

      good luck

      Miguel, w4mod

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "David" <ke5egi@y...>