Storms!!

  • markhkelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2006
      Howdy Folks,
      Wow, We had a bunch of boomers and shakers roll through our neck of
      the woods last night. 1.33 inches of rain in a little over an hour and
      a half...
      It was cool to watch the WU Live Update and watch the rainfall totals
      go up with just about every update....
      Way too cool WU!!...

      I checked out that "FreeWX Software" the other day because I liked the
      Graphical interface... BUT, I could not get it to pick up the data off
      my wx station... So back to "Heavy Weather"... *Sigh*....

      Just can't see paying over $60.00 for something I know is out there
      for free....

      Mark+