which?

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
      Hey everyone. I'm new here and would like to know, which file from
      WUHU that I'm to download to start this program. I have a LaCrosse
      2310 weather station and currently using VWS software but looking to
      see what else there is to try.
      Thanks for any tips.
    • Miguel
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
        Hello, David!!!

        Well, after it unpacks you click on the setup file and automatically
        will open up then you will notice an icon on the bottom right side
        like where the time is you click on the icon and whala the program is
        there and you can setup your settings and passwords and then do not
        click ok when you finish, click Start on the program and presto you
        are online and sending data..

        good luck

        Miguel, w4mod

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "David" <ke5egi@y...>