Aspirating

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2006
      Well it has been about a Month since I added a fan to my temp sensor.
      Since I have done this all my QC checks are now in the green. The
      worst I have seen for awhile is 1 error reading out of 96 and this
      only happens a couple times a week.
      I tried to reduce that error by going back to my home radiation shield
      and adding the fan, but still in the direct sun even with the fan I
      did get more errors.
      I still would like to get the sensor further away from the house and
      may build a shade block and put the radiation shield under that, with
      a fan.