Re: Craig in the path of Wilma.

  • jjantti2
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2005
      <wuhu_software@y...> wrote:

      > I believe Craig was in the path of Wilma and may have taken a direct
      > hit (Plantation Florida). You can see his last uploads to WU below.

      I've never witnessed a hurricane in my whole life, but just looking at
      the last data from Craig's weather station is something that gives me
      the creeps. A barometric pressure drop of 20 hectopascals in just six
      hours is just plain scary.

      I can't even begin to imagine, what's it like being hit by a hurricane
      (excluding the pictures seen on the news).

      I Hope Craig returns online soon.