Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Broadcast Question - Peak Meter

  • Deborah Kee
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2006
      Thanks Steve. You're right, it is regulated with the radio volume. Don't know why I was thinking it was only controlled by various variables on the computer (record, playback, oddcast slider, etc.). Anyone keeping up with how many "duh!" moments I have to date?   :-)

      ~ Deborah

      On 7/3/06, steve_03222 <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      Deborah,
      The controls that I use in addition to th eslider on Oddcast is simply
      the weather radio itself.

      Perhaps if you increase the volume on the weather radio it increase
      the signal that you are broadcasting.

      Then you might have better control with the slider in Oddcast.

      Just a thought:>

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2006
        Deborah,
        I wouldn't even think of tracking anyone else's "duh" moments, I have
        enough trouble keeping track of my own :>