Re: Uploading to Wunderground

  • carlgenlnrt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2006
      Thanks for the information.

      Where on http://www.wunderground.com/ do I sign up for an account. I
      see where you do the second step for the personal weather station
      user sign up.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2006
        Carl,

        Near the upper left of the screen you will see a box for an email
        address and a password. Below that is a 'Sign-In' button. Click the
        Sign-In button, you will be presented with a new screen.

        On the next screen you will be asked if you are already a member.

        Below that message is the prompt to become a new member.