Stereo Headphones with Boom Mic.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006

      In case anyone is interested Newegg.com has some very inexpensive stereo headphones with a Boom Mike for $10.14 including shipping. This is the large earmuff style with a boom. Works great if you are using your computer to talk on the phone. The earmuff style really keeps the noise from around the house down, making it easier to hear.
      My son told me about them, all the kids are buying them to use when they play those internet games.
      Here is the link if you are interested.

      http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826106502