Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Live NWS Radio Broadcasts

  • Deborah Kee
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 30, 2006
      Actually, I went back and put the stereo converter on it, and it sounded stronger then. Not because it allowed sound from both speakers, rather it seemed to take some of the grainy background out. The test will be if it holds up as strong at night and/or during storms. I don't have an outside antenna on it. Yet. :-)

      ~ Deb

      On 6/30/06, steve_03222 <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      Deborah,
      Actually I think your broadcast is better now that you have switched.
      It seemed to be maybe a little too load before as compared with the
      other broadcasts. I am glad to hear (no pun intended) that you were
      able to get the Line In working. Even if it just needed another day to
      try it:>