Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Latest Version Fixed Errors!

  • Deborah Kee
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2006
      I'm glad you mentioned the time sync, because I also meant to tell you that those are the *only* error messages I have listed. This is a first for me - I've had some sort of errors (other than the time sync) every day since I started. Almost none really meant anything, or inhibited the uploads.

      As for masking them, I'd tend not to, or perhaps make it a user option. Then again, I don't know if it's possible to mask just those errors and not others during a certain time frame. I'd rather see them, along with other potential separate errors, than maybe miss something that I should be paying attention to.

      Perhaps I should check the "show uploads" so something will show up in the log.  :-)

      ~ Deborah

      On 6/27/06, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      Deborah,

      That is interesting.

      Thanks for the feedback.

      As a side note, If anyone is monitoring the console errors using the
      new logging option, beware that it will display the errors that happen
      during the WWVB time syncs during the evening. I am not sure if I
      should mask those when monitoring console errors or not.