Re: would like to broadcast

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2006
      mahep,

      Yes, you should be able to use the earphone jack.

      When testing using you computer speakers, make sure the volume is mid-
      range on the radio and that under you volume settings, the line-in is
      not muted. To check the line-in volume and mute settings, double
      click the little speaker icon at the lower right of the screen, down
      by the clock.