RE: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Thermometer and hygrometer placement

  • Jeffrey C. Le Doux
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2006

      In the WUHU software “tweaks “ section I have my temperature tweaked at 0.95%.  This was done by trial and error.  The number that is uploaded is 95% of what I read on my console, and during the day it runs just a little above the calculated stem, and at night just a little below the “calculated temp.  The net result is that the data is within the CWOP acceptable limits based on the sites around me.  It was a trial and error thing to get the right tweak.

      Jeff L.

      The Wilton Weather Guy