Re: RapidFIre

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2006
      Is there anyway that you have a software firewall blocking access to
      a WU site? The software will attempt to send to
      rtupdate.wunderground.com rather than wunderground.com when rapid
      fire is enabled.

      To debug what is happening, you want to look at the data that is sent
      to WU and the response from WU.

      To do this, pull up the WUHU log, click the Show Uploads check box.

      After it shows the upload to WU, and a response from WU, un-check the
      Show Uploads check box.

      Select the lines that show the upload data and the response.

      Hit the Copy Selected buttons.

      Paste in to notepad or a message here on the group.

      Remove your password from those lines.

      Then paste in here.

      Lets see what the log shows.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "kc8nzj" <kc8nzj@...>