Uploading history.dat

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2005
      If I can decode the meaning of the WS36xx time stamp saved in
      history.dat (suspected to be a Delphi time stamp data type), I could
      probably write an application to do so.

      The WS23xx history files are a bit different. Although the time stamp
      can easily be decoded, the weather records contain absolute pressure
      not relative pressure. I believe an offset is saved at the end of the
      file although I have not been able to verify that. If a single offset
      value is used, the data will be pretty inaccurate over time. Also, the
      records do not contain hourly rainfall or wind gust data.

      I will be tied up for a couple of weeks starting Monday. I can take a
      look at it after that if there is enough interest.