Home Web PAge

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2006
      I found this free Home Web Page from Microsoft Office Live. The free
      version will not allow you to do any real time uploads, but for a free
      site it is pretty good. Has more storage space that Geocities free web
      page. Has a built in slide show and you get a free registered domain
      name. If anyone is interested here is the address:
      http://officelive.microsoft.com/WebHosting.aspx

      I still have my old geocities website which has live webcam service,
      not too good, but free.
      I just linked to the webcam page from my free Microsoft webpage and it
      works fine.
      If you want to check it out here is my webpage which is still under
      construction.
      www.nhgunns.com

      I would appreciate any feedback as I am new to this.

      Steve
    • Ron W
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2006
        Nice Web site Steve. All links are working just fine, very well
        done.

        Hurrican season did end on Nov. 30th but it was a long season.

        I doubt if I get my station back up before August. I'll be on
        vacation during the month of July.

        Ron