WU Upload errors

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
      Anyone else getting upload errors ?

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
        Never mind, senior moment. Plugged in laptop and forgot to put
        wireless card into laptop.

        Sorry,
        Steve
      • Ron W
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
          I thought I was the only one in this group that had those.

          I'll bet mine come more often than yours.

          Ron

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
            Ron,
            That may be so, I really don't know.
            Anyways, any progress on your weather station?
          • Ron W
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
              No luck on the station, so I guess I'll send it back to La Crosse.
              Sam's Club don't carry them anymore.

              I put a bid in on a 2310 on ebay but I doubt if I get it as cheap as I
              want.

              Ron

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
                Can you find any computer that you can download HW on and see if it
                works, just to positively rule out the serial card on your computer
                before you send it back?

                Steve
              • Ron W
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 7, 2006
                  I would sure like to try that but I don't have a computer and the
                  only lap top has OS2 software. Short of taking my system across the
                  street to my Son's house or dragging one of his computers over here,
                  I don't know if I will have time to check it, I,m in the process of
                  trying to get ready for vacation.

                  Will the Console work without the outdoor sensor, or how far will
                  they transmit?

                  Thanks,

                  Ron

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 7, 2006
                    Ron,
                    Actually I do believe that you could check it out with just the
                    console.
                    You should get the pressure readings and the inside temperature.
                    Worth a shot.

                    Steve
                  • utahweatherbear
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 7, 2006
                      OS2? Wow, haven't seen that name in years. Brings back memories.
                      Some good, some very bad. :-)

                      Dan

                      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Ron W" <jeffrondee@...>