v200, zero indoor humidity readings.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      All,

      With Steve's help I have found the bug in the code that was producing
      zero indoor humidity readings on some computers/consoles.

      If an attempt was made to read the indoor humidity reading from the
      console, and the console refused to respond, the software would
      continue processing when it should have aborted. This produced the
      zero indoor humidity readings.

      This new version will correct that problem.

      I have also removed the tweak to auto-correct the indoor humidity
      readings since that option will no longer be needed with this new
      version.

      Download page:

      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/