Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: dew pt low

  • matthew hepner
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 4, 2006
      ok thanks for your help i will try working on that throught out the day and night. also do you know where i would be able to get replacment sensorsfor a cheap deal  my wind sensor took a small hit during wilma last year thanks again for all the help

      wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      Mathew,

      If you click the "My weather QC charts" in the CWOP section of WUHU
      you will see that the last chart on the page is your humidity.

      The dewpoint calculation is a fairly complex non-linear calculation.
      A slight deviation in the humidity can create large changes in the
      dew point.

      The best thing I can suggest is to continue tweaking the humidity
      until you get reasonable results.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, matthew hepner
      <mahep@...> wrote:

      > it is a lacrosse 2310 and i got it about a year ago  i have the
      humidy tweaked already that was off and so was the temp about 4
      months ago so i tweaked them. its the dew point that seems to be off
      the others are close not sure why the dew point is off and if ther is
      a way to fix it

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 4, 2006

        Mathew,