Re: dew pt low

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 4 12:56 PM
      Mathew,

      If you click the "My weather QC charts" in the CWOP section of WUHU
      you will see that the last chart on the page is your humidity.

      The dewpoint calculation is a fairly complex non-linear calculation.
      A slight deviation in the humidity can create large changes in the
      dew point.

      The best thing I can suggest is to continue tweaking the humidity
      until you get reasonable results.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, matthew hepner
      <mahep@...> wrote:

      > it is a lacrosse 2310 and i got it about a year ago i have the
      humidy tweaked already that was off and so was the temp about 4
      months ago so i tweaked them. its the dew point that seems to be off
      the others are close not sure why the dew point is off and if ther is
      a way to fix it

      > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:
      > Mathew,
      >
      > It appears that your humidity readings are the root cause of the
      > problem, do you currently use any humidity tweaks?
      >
      > If you have no humidity tweak, you could try my settings.
      >
      > Humdidity tweak, 0.2000, select "Use Origin of" checkbox, enter
      60.0
      > in the last field.
      >
      > The La Crosse humidity sensors are notorious for over and under
      > reporting. I have noticed that some humidity sensors have a similar
      > behavior while others behave differently. You may need to customize
      > the tweak to find a "best-fit".
      >
      > This is a WS-23xx correct?
      >
      > Do you know if you have the newer model or the older one?
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, matthew hepner
      > <mahep@> wrote:
      > >
      > > cw4679 is my id number on weather underground its kflfortm12
      > > wuhu_software <wuhu_software@> wrote: Are you a CWOP member?
      > >
      > > If so, what is your CWOP ID?
      > >
      > > Thanks.
      > >
      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mahep" <mahep@>
      wrote:

      > > > i am haveing trouble with my dew point it is reading low. can
      > any
      > > one
      > > > help me and tell me how to raise it up its reading really low
      > about
      > > 15
      > > > points off thanks

      > > Want more or less group messages (Special notices as a minimum)?

      > > WUHU Download page:

      > > Personal weather station Weather stations

      > Service.

      > > http://mail.yahoo.com

      > Want more or less group messages (Special notices as a minimum)?

      > WUHU Download page:

      > Personal weather station Weather stations

      Service.

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • matthew hepner
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 4 1:05 PM
        ok thanks for your help i will try working on that throught out the day and night. also do you know where i would be able to get replacment sensorsfor a cheap deal  my wind sensor took a small hit during wilma last year thanks again for all the help

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 4 1:25 PM

          Mathew,

          I think someone found that www.provantage.com had good prices on replacement parts.