Re: What a coincidence??

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
      Ron,
      I tried my Garmin and it looked like it was talking, said it was
      acquiring, so I tried the WS2310 again and no joy. I plugged the
      Garmin back in and stuck it out the window to actually get a real
      signal, this time it said it couldn't even open the port. Put the
      Console serial plug back on my old machine and it works fine.
      I just have no way to test WUHU, but I would think if it works for HW
      it will work for WUHU. I will call Radio Shack tomorrow and if they
      have a PCI Serial card I will pick one up, my guess is that they will
      not have one and I will have to order online and wait a week to get it.

      Steve
    • Ron W
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
        Well now you got me curious. All I did was plug my Garmin into the
        PC port and the computer read the information off of my Garmin. I
        didn't try to load any information into the GPS though.

        I guess the next thing to try in my case is a new PC cable.

        Ron