Re: Problems

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2006
      I have been working on this and I think my PCI Serial Port got fried.
      I hooked up to my laptop with Heavyweather Beta and it works. I
      installed the Serial port in my son's computer and it does not work
      there either.
      My only other option is to dig out my 98 machine and at least be able
      to capture my history files. Will not be able to upload to WU or CWOP.

      MAn, what a night. There were some T-storms in the area, but I don't
      think there were any close strikes.

      Steve
    • Jaye Ellen
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 9, 2007
        Hi ---

        I tried to install the WUHU software from the .zip file but I keep getting "Not a valid .zip file"...

        What am I doing wrong?????

        HELP !!!

        Jaye Ellen
      • Jaye Ellen