Problems

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2006
      Well, to make a long story short. My station was down, all dashes. I
      finally got it working, but it will not upload any data to either WUHU
      or Heavyweather.
      Checked cables, checked devise driver. Everything seems OK.
      Rebooted 4 times.

      Any one encounter this before and have a solution.
      This is the first problem I have had like this in 3 years.

      Steve
    • Deborah Kee
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2006
        Steve, I haven't had this particular problem, but my initial thought is to remove the WUHU program, reinstall it and see if that does it. Since both WUHU and HeavyWeather won't work, I'm not sure that will help. Sounds a lot more technical than I can figure out. Wish I had better abilities to help.

        ~ Deborah

        On 6/1/06, steve_03222 <steve_03222@...> wrote:
        Well, to make a long story short. My station was down, all dashes. I
        finally got it working, but it will not upload any data to either WUHU
        or Heavyweather.
        Checked cables, checked devise driver. Everything seems OK.
        Rebooted 4 times.

        Any one encounter this before and have a solution.
        This is the first problem I have had like this in 3 years.

        Steve

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        WUHU Download page:
        http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

        Personal weather station Weather stations

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2006
          I have been working on this and I think my PCI Serial Port got fried.
          I hooked up to my laptop with Heavyweather Beta and it works. I
          installed the Serial port in my son's computer and it does not work
          there either.
          My only other option is to dig out my 98 machine and at least be able
          to capture my history files. Will not be able to upload to WU or CWOP.

          MAn, what a night. There were some T-storms in the area, but I don't
          think there were any close strikes.

          Steve
        • Jaye Ellen
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 9, 2007
            Hi ---

            I tried to install the WUHU software from the .zip file but I keep getting "Not a valid .zip file"...

            What am I doing wrong?????

            HELP !!!

            Jaye Ellen
          • Jaye Ellen