Re: Radiation Shield

    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2006
      Ben,
      Thanks for the info on the pictures I will try it out. I do take high
      resolution pictures.
      As for the shield with bowls, I tried one last year with flower pots
      and the problem I had was that the air was kind of captured in the
      pots. The plans for the shield I just built call for about 1/4 to
      1/2 " of space between layers. If I look at the shield sideways, I can
      see through it. Not much though, the air needs to be able to flow
      directly through the shield to keep the temp from building up.
      I am by no means an expert in this area, just did a lot of checking
      around and getting advise from other just as you are.