Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: It's Greek To Me

  • Deborah Kee
    Message 1 of 6 , May 29, 2006
      Who knows. It really doesn't seem to cause a problem with WU and Rapid Fire, so I'm not really concerned. Just interesting.  :-)

      ~ Deborah

      On 5/29/06, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:
      Deborah,

      I was just thinking if the console time was set incorrectly that it
      might be trying the time sync.

      Other than that, I cant imagine why it would be having problems at
      the top of the hour.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Deborah Kee"
      <debkee@...> wrote:

      > The time seems to be OK - the errors aren't limited to midnight -
      6am, as
      > they had been in the past. Those in the past also lasted for a lot
      longer
      > each hour ... these only last the first 3 minutes of the hour, and
      it's
      > every hour.
      >
      > Now that you mention it, the console hasn't sync'd with Colorado
      since I got
      > the replacement thermo and wind sensors. I haven't move the console
      > location. Oh well.
      >
      > ~ Deborah
      >

      > On 5/29/06, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Deborah,
      > >
      > > Is the time on your console set correctly?
      > >
      > > It may be trying to sync up with the WWVB time if it thinks it is
      > > 12am to 6am.
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Deborah Kee"
      > > <debkee@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > This strikes me as funny, although I haven't a clue what it
      > > actually says:
      > > >
      > > > Mon May 29 14:02:06 2006 > AWEKAS Response: Daten konnten nicht
      > > eingefuegt

      > > > OK, so I get the 2nd line, but the response line  is one I
      haven't
      > > seen to
      > > > date. I Googled it, which says "Data could not be inserted".
      > > Interesting.
      > > >
      > > > And while I'm here, I've been getting this darn near every day,
      > > every hour
      > > > during the first 3 full minutes at the top of the hour:
      > > >
      > > > Mon May 29 15:00:31 2006 > Failed to retrieve weather data from
      > > console.
      > > console.
      > > >

      > > > It happens during the 00, 01 and 02 minutes of each hour. The
      data
      > > on WU
      > > > doesn't seeem to skip a beat, probably because this only happens
      > > for 3
      > > > minutes.
      > > >
      > > > So, anyone else have this hiccup? I probably should have
      mentioned
      > > it before
      > > > now, but it really hasn't caused a problem that I've noticed.
      > > >
      > > > ~ Deborah
      > > >

      > >  To visit your group on the web, go to:
      > >
      > > Want more or less group messages (Special notices as a minimum)?

      > > WUHU Download page:
      > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/< http://home.comcast.net/%
      7Ewuhu_software/>

      t=ms&k=Personal+weather+station&w1=Personal+weather+station&w2=Weather
      +stations&c=2&s=52&.sig=6lAO0xoHPYcMZSWeo0ynYQ>  Weather
      > > stations<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Weather+stations&w1=Personal+weather+station&w2=Weather+station
      s&c=2&s=52&.sig=mCg5OtfkJ71Bm1ARjZBU_w>
      _group>"

      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<wuhu_software_group-

      > >    -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
      > >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      WUHU Download page:
      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

      Personal weather station Weather stations

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS