Re: WUHU software; WS2317

    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2006
      WUHU adds itself to your startup folder.

      Once the computer is rebooted, it will start automatically after
      Windows has loaded.

      It will also minimize itself to the task bar near the clock.

      Click here to see what the icon looks like.

      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/Demos/Demo.htm

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "hamaxx65"
      <rhamilton3@...> wrote:

      > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > >
      > Thank you... I now have the correct version of WUHU running and
      > uploading data...
      >
      > One more question... can I set WUHU to automatically start up when
      > my computer is shut off and restarted?? At time my wife needs to
      > shut our computer down and restart, and does not remember about
      WUHU
      > running in the background.
      >
      > Thanks
      >

      > Rod,
      > >
      > > I forgot to mention that WUHU can run in the background (as the
      > newer
      > > version does), but Heavyweather Beta can only be minimized to the
      > > task bar.
      > >
      > > You can however completely shutdown Heavyweather and use WUHU to
      > > communication directly with the console (not supported in the old
      > > version you have).
      > >
      > > In the general settings, you just select "Direct serial" and
      > specify
      > > the COM port that the console is talking to (note that you must
      hit
      > > Stop at the top right to make changes in general settings).
      > >
      > > The only issue you may have is that WUHU does not generate the
      old
      > > format history.dat file. If you have been keeping your history
      data
      > > in the old format you might not want to use direct serial. The
      new
      > > WUHU will store the data in the HW Pro format (seperate free
      > program
      > > intended for use with the WS-36xx stations).
      > >
      > > Let us know if you have any problems/questions.
      > >
      > > Thanks.
      > >
      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "hamaxx65"
      > > <rhamilton3@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hello folks....
      > > >
      > > > Just joined this group about a week ago. I have been using a
      > > Lacrosse
      > > > WS2317 for about a year. No problems with the unit. The
      > software
      > > has
      > > > been a bit troubling... I am using WUHU Ver. 1.0.40. and
      Heavy