Up and Running!

  • M. Maher
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2006
      Thanks for the info on helping me get my data connected and
      uploading. Things are working correctly now, although it took me
      quite a bit of trial and error to finally get it done. Here's how
      things are working now: using the Heavy Weather 3610 Pro software and
      the latest WUHU software works. I tried the Heavy Weather 2 Beta
      software which did not work at all with my unit. Once I got the
      latest version of Heavy Weather for my unit downloaded from the Heavy
      Weather site and left it running overnight along with WUHU running
      overnight, success! Today everything is working. CWOP data is
      transmitting, and WU data is transmitting. Yaaaay! I posted my links
      under the link section, please let me know how you think I am doing
      and again, thank you.

      Marion
      "KiteMom"