Re: Yet another attempt to properly handle gust data.

  • jjantti2
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2005
      <wuhu_software@y...> wrote:
      > If someone experimenting with the WS36xx station type would kindly
      > install version 137, I would appreciate it.
      >
      > Also, please post your WU ID and CWOP ID so I can take a look at the
      > results in case of success or failure.

      I just installed version 137, as a window of opportunity came by
      (dropped few patches to other programs). Version 136 was running for
      12-14 hours using history.dat and no 125mph gusts were detected.

      Let's see how 137 performs. To see my weather data, here are the IDs
      for them:
      - WU : IUUSIMAA2
      - CWOP: CW4473