Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Quiet List

  • Chuck
    Message 1 of 8 , May 26, 2006
      Steve, no problem! It's been raining here off and on for a few days, soon as we get a break, I'll take the pictures.

      I also tried the solar powered fan and had the same problem. This system evolved as I tried to duplicate the high price professional systems

      steve_03222 <steve_03222@...> wrote:
      Chuck, sounds interesting. I have searched the internet and found many
      variations of home made radiation shields. I do not recall one that
      sounds like yours. I previously tried a cheap solar powered fan, but
      had problems as it was very small and needed a lot of light to keep it
      running. If you have any pictures, you could post them in the photo
      section so we could see it. I know many of us have problems with
      radiation, but can not afford to purchase an expensive professional
      one.