How Great is This !!!!!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2006
      Last week we had a squal line develop just West of us heading East.
      Using this great WUHU system the Storm Alert went off which activated
      my weather radio, which was broadcasting a Severe Thunderstorm Alert
      for our area. Worked perfectly. I then went to WU and looked at the
      radar map, which showed the line of storms headed our way. At that
      time I checked some other sites weather maps and they were 15-20
      minutes behind the WU map. Looking at WU map with the storms labeled
      allowed me to pinpoint the storms and to follow their progress in as
      close to real time as possible.
      As it turned out we were spared the brunt of this, but this squall
      line did produce a small and rare tornado further East of my location.
      What a great combination. WUHU and WU.
      It just doesn't get any better than this.
      I just want to say THANK YOU to WUHU and WU for putting this all
      together.